Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No Results Yet

When Justin first went to see our PCP [regular doc] to tell him about his symptoms, a frenzy began of tests with immediate results. Now I know looking back maybe they didn't seem immediate but if I count the time now, we had Justin's confirmed diagnosis in less then 14 days. Within that 14 days, Justin had an ultrasound, chest x-ray, CT scan, PET scan, and biopsy which led us to hear that he had Hodgkin's. So you can imagine my surprise when the doctor's office informed me today that the earliest his results for the PET scan would be Tuesday. They promise they will call us if they get the results sooner.

Six days? What normal human being can honestly wait for six days with any ounce of sanity?

Yuck.

3 comments:

Matt Monroe said...

Hone you dont know how bad this makes me feel. Your one of my best friends and am hoping and praying for you!! I have tried calling but I know your very busy. I just want you to know that I care and that I am here. If you have it in you lets go to a pistons game! Free I will do anything for you! Matt Monroe

Anonymous said...

C'mon, six days! I will check back on Tuesday. Hang in there Hone's, people are praying for you.
J. Summerson

Anonymous said...

Six days?!?!? That's crazy!!! Thinking of you, Ellen