Friday, April 25, 2008

Lima, I Stand Corrected!

All right, it is spelled K-E-W-P-E-E, not Kupee. I am not embarrassed, even though Justin made fun of me for not spelling it correctly. Well even with my error, more arrived today! Mamu and Pa dropped another bunch off late this afternoon and they only lasted a few hours before Justin and I ate them up! I was surprised I was allowed to have any after my spelling error...but Justin let me anyway!!!

Justin has been feeling better this past week. We think the antibiotics did the trick. No sign of a fever since Monday and the tightening in his chest and slight cough cleared up quickly. Phew! Much relief for both of us.

Justin has also managed a bit of exercise everyday. He tries to at least take a 10 minute walk around our block. A few days this week, he even ran several errands. I think he was out of the house for a total of three hours! It is nice to see him try and get out of the house. We are still talking about going to a Tiger's game, but have made no definite plans when our first one will be. We have been enjoying watching them on T.V. It is good to see Justin get excited about their wins. Like I said before, he never lost hope!!!

Jackson and I will be traveling to Washington D.C next weekend [May 2-4th] to celebrate Marissa's 2nd birthday. It was a very difficult decision to leave Justin, so I am sending him to his parent's house. So if anyone is near their house, I am sure Justin would love a visit...and maybe it would calm my guilt pains for going!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates!! Your friends in NC are praying for all of you!! GO TIGERS!

-Adam Thompson

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys
just that I would say hi and I love this whole Hone Team blog since I cant talk to my bestestes cozitz
in the detriot city ahahaha as my pops would call dog patch land! even though its not!!!!!!
I love you all!
miss you guys
stay strong bestest cozit in the race of best cozit awards
Tori
(T-Money) buhahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hello Justin!

Even though I haven't seen you in awhile I have missed you terribly and have been praying for you and your family. You have such a beautiful family! Jackson is adorable! Loving you and missing you!

Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

heyyy!
justwanted to say hi! im glad that everythings going great! i miss u guys!! and i hope to c u this summer! i will keep u in my prayers! the best cozit (better than tori) kati!!!